I didn’t think I’d be looking at joint supplements in my 30s, but here I am looking at JointFuel.
I try to maintain a pretty active lifestyle – I run a few times a week, weekend mornings may involve a 10- or 15-mile cycle with friends, paddleboarding. Basically, anything that gets me moving and outside. But lately, after a run, I feel my knees. Yes, I should do a better job of stretching. Sure, I should try some yoga. But the pain I feel in my joints would still be there.
What is JointFuel?
So I was excited to hear Jupiter Laboratories now has a joint supplement – JointFuel. After the success of their hair supplement FollicleFuel, they have expanded their product line to include a joint pain-relieving supplement. JointFuel claims to work quickly to help improve joint flexibility and reduce stiffness in the joints. They have developed a formula using several natural ingredients like turmeric and black pepper extract, which have been proven to reduce joint pain.
JointFuel is for pain sufferers who may be suffering from a variety of issues that can stem from a number of different conditions. Joint pain can come from aging, medical conditions such as arthritis or Bursitis, or a past sport injury.
JointFuel Review – Ingredients and use
What stands out about JointFuel is the ingredient list. Being drug-free is very important for me, and every ingredient I see listed in JointFuel has been found to be highly effective in supporting joint function and overall joint health. If you are vegetarian, though, note that the Type II Collagen used in JointFuel is from chicken. Here are the main active JointFuel ingredients:
- Resveratrol – A natural anti-oxidant compound found in many plants. Resveratrol works to prevent further cartilage degeneration.
- Turmeric – Turmeric boasts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is key in the reduction of inflammation and muscle soreness in the body.
- Black Pepper Extract – Known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Black pepper extract is even more effective when taken in combination with Turmeric helping it to absorb into the body.
- Collagen (Type II)– Fights pain and swelling in the body.
- Hyaluronic Acid– Helps to keep the joints lubricated and flexible.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Assists in improving joint flexibility. Also known as a powerful all-natural pain reliever.
JointFuel comes in a single bottle containing 60 capsules – that’s a one-month supply. The dosing instructions are to take two JointFuel capsules in the morning or evening with a glass of water. It’s nice to just have a one-a-day routine.
The bottom line on JointFuel
JointFuel is a powerful joint relief supplement option. Their drug-free formula, free shipping and money-back guarantee make the product stand out. I started to follow JointFuel on Facebook to stay posted on this product and any special deals.
Visit the Jupiter Laboratories site to place your order now. They have a few different packages available. Find complete shipping and nutritional information as well.